Welcome to the chambanaseniors event submission form! Our goal is to help active older adults find amazing things to do in the Champaign-Urbana metro area. That may include lectures, art exhibits and special showings of movies; it may include music performances, fairs and festivals; or sporting events, game nights, trivia and social luncheons. We especially want to highlight events that are easy on the budget (or even better, FREE!), and that are easy to attend without much advance planning.
Our calendar focuses on events that cost less than $25 per person. Most events are free or minimal cost. Events should be open to the public.
Add your event by completing the form below.
This is the quickest, easiest, and best way to get your event added to our calendar.
If your event is approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Sometimes, you might get an email from us asking a question.
As a last resort, email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission does not guarantee inclusion, we reserve the right to reject any event for any reason, as well as to accept any event for any reason.
(Please note that our form is allergic to Internet Explorer. Please use another browser to submit your events.)
Want to make your event stand out? Feature your event on the ChambanaSeniors.com calendarWant to make your event stand out?
You can make your event stand out on our calendar by selecting a paid calendar upgrade package. This is simply another option you can utilize to promote your event beyond our basic calendar listings. Email us at email@example.com for more info on this effective, affordable advertising option.
Want to submit an image? If you choose to include an image, please note our preferred image size is 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels tall. Please note that submitted photos will be included in postings at editorial discretion. If you’d like to ensure your photo is included, you can choose to upgrade to a chambanaseniors.com calendar upgrade package.
Some helpful tips:
- Read some of our calendar listings before you submit.
- Make your event name unique. There are many outdoor concerts but not many “Amazing Outdoor Concerts at the XYZ Cafe”
- For building name/location, use the name that’s on the sign out front. Remember, not everyone will be familiar with all locations.
- If there is an age suggestion/requirement for an event, please include that.
- Include sources for more information such as phone numbers and/or websites.
- Include ticket prices and how to purchase them. Another must! If this event has a fee, we will not publish it without that information.
- You MUST submit text in the details section. Photo-only submissions will be deleted.
- Please identify the event sponsor.
- This is your place to shine! Be clever and clear to attract our audience to your event.
- Double check your work!